Power increase in HP (2)
Torque increase in Nm (2)
Time saving from 0-100 km/h (5)
For your car- - not available - -
The best entry
8.490,00PHP VAT included
Power increase --- kW
Power increase --- HP
Torque increase --- Nm
Savings: up to 0,8 liters per 100km
25.139,00PHP VAT included
Power increase 20 kW
Power increase 27 HP
Torque increase 61 Nm
Savings: up to 1,2 liters per 100km
Individual software development for the Audi Q5
The CPA PowerBox for the Audi Q5 35 TDI
We optimize the car from Ingolstadt on our in-house dyno and were able to take a closer look at the luxury SUV in our extensive tests. What the Audi Q5 brings with it is a beautiful interior and excellent driving characteristics. However, we think that an increase in power for the Audi Q5 will bring significantly more driving pleasure. So the CPA engineers got to work. Starting with the simulation of a wide variety of everyday and driving situations and intensive long-term tests for data ...read more
Your car is provided with a state-of-the-art digital communication solution of car sensors. With the SENT technology, sensor signals are transmitted digitally and in coded form. This ensures perfect signal transmission and increases operational safety. Our PowerBox captures the digital signal in the nanosecond range and optimizes it at the same time. Thus, the chiptuning takes full advantage of the potential of your car.
Best possible engine protection highest safety for your car
A software adapted to your car is the basis for a solid and safe chiptuning. With modern so-called digital additional control units (PowerBox from CPA) safety, environmental protection and performance increase are no longer in conflict.
The core task of secure chiptuning is to use the existing power reserves so that no additional wear takes place. Furthermore, the Engine Safe System of the PowerBox detects thermal overload in good time and regulates the power increase dynamically.
(2) Note: The performance data shown above are achievable maximum values. The actual power output depends on the series tolerance of the individual car, the fuel used and various environmental factors.
(3) Acceptance and registration obligation for chiptuning in the car documents: More Information
(4) Only for car whose speed control is not activated or deactivated.
(5) The above-mentioned acceleration improvement from 0 to 100 km/h is a maximum achievable saving that can vary due to the series tolerance of the individual cars.
(6) Discount applies to all products offered on our site except PowerBox Pro and PedalBox. The promotion ends as soon as the intended quota of products has been used up.